Tankless Water Heaters
|Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
An endless supply of hot water, whenever you need it—even for multiple tasks at the same time. Tankless Water Heaters revolutionize comfort, energy efficiency and convenience. Innovative technology provides an endless supply of hot water whenever and wherever it’s needed – even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures. Showers and baths? Absolutely. Laundry and dishes? No problem. Prioritizing activities and scheduling hot water use is a thing of the past.
Save money, splurge on performance:
- Designed for efficiency: Rinnai’s tankless technology features copper heat exchangers to provide maximum efficiency and uses up to 40 percent less energy* than a traditional tank.
- Save energy: By operating only when hot water is needed, and no storage tank to heat and reheat water, our tankless technology helps save on energy and utility costs. The use of an electronic ignition means no standing pilot light that constantly uses energy.
- A smart investment: Increase your home’s value with premium technology, increased energy efficiency, an improved Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Index Score and optimized LEED certification. Available energy efficiency rebates and tax credits offer the opportunity to help make your purchases more affordable.
- Multiple sizes: Rinnai gives you options to right-size your installation and customize your efficiency.
- Replace parts, not systems: Every part of a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater is replaceable. Components can be easily exchanged, if needed, versus replacing the entire system.
Save space with a compact design:
- Maximum output, minimum space: About the size of a small suitcase at 18.5” x 26” x 10” or smaller, these wall-mounted models can be installed on interior or exterior walls and in compact spaces to free up valuable space.
- Flexible installation: Small size allows for installation in non-traditional spaces such as crawl spaces and attics, making it perfect for use in any size home, including manufactured and modular homes.
Stay green with a sustainable choice:
- Earth-friendly efficiency: Our tankless technology achieves maximum energy efficiency, helping to conserve natural resources.
- Less waste: Compact heat exchanger design, longer product lifespan up to twice as long as a traditional tank** and recyclable parts means less waste in landfills.
- High standards for low emissions: Lower CO2 emissions contribute to cleaner air and a healthier environment.
*As based on the average cost to run an electric tank water heater per the DOE Average Energy Costs (www.doe.gov).
**Based on DOE Energy STAR ® lifecycle estimates, tankless water heaters can last up to twice as long as traditional tank units, 2011.